Are you an entrepreneur thriving for new ideas, new business, sales and innovation? Then this is the award category for you.
The WINNER of this award will receive a Virtual Tenancy worth £350 a year sponsored by M-SParc The new Science Park on Anglesey. Scroll down for more information.
M-sparc Virtual Tenancy
The virtual tenancy offers support to a company without them having to physically relocate to Menai Science Park.
They get use of our business support officer who can link them to business support services and assist with their business plan, links to researchers at Bangor University, discount use of meeting rooms and unlimited wifi on the Park, exclusive invites to bi-monthly talks, invitation to speak at the conferences if they wish, first choice of space in the new building, access to HR support, assistance with pitching to finance, and bids to join WG trade an investment missions. They also get a presence on the M-SParc website, and a feature written about their company if they wish.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?
Virtual tenants will be provided with many of the services that will eventually be located on the Park, for all tenants to benefit from.
- Presence on M-SParc website
- Exclusive invitation to M-SParc events
- Access to Welsh Government, Bangor University (REO), Innovate UK, UKRC and H2020 start up and development grants
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Arranging meetings with potential investors, including Finance Wales, Zenos and Business Angels’ networks
- Contacts with Bangor University Research Teams
- Assisting companies in pitching for finance
- Bids to join WG trade and investment missions